Dreams Wednesday 12 June 2024 - my friend Nelly

Last night I dreamed of my childhood friend Nelly I was at her family's home and her whole extended family was there. I remember her dad talking to me about what he was cooking. And her mum asked me if I kept my drawers tidy cause someone in the family wasn't keeping their drawers tidy. 
I remember Nelly and her family holding hands and dancing around in a circle wearing beautiful old fashioned dresses and clothes.
Also in my dreams I was at a market day and there was a plus size modelling event. I was chosen as a model but couldn't walk down the runway cause I was too nervous and shy. 
Also in my dream people including me kept going through a portal into another realm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacarandas

The Jetty

Dream 7 January 2024