dreams Thursday 13 June 2024 - Rollercoaster

Last night I dreamed I went on a rollercoaster by the ocean. I also dreamed of a baby crocodile attacking me and a friend in a room. 
I also dreamed I was playing catch with a big ball with my niece at my Aunties house. 
And I dreamed of nature alot, I was on some adventure through the wilderness. 
I was also at my friend Elfies home and saw she had a lot of trees at her place and I was listening to the birds. I was thinking about recording the sounds of the birds here and in different places in nature around brisbane and also thought of recording the sounds at the beach. (I'd just had a conversation with Laura about this the other day.)
I also dreamed I was cleaning a wall. 
I also had a dream I was playing Taylor swift video games with my brother in this big room and I was at a town I'd never been before, exploring around including finding the town centre and also finding a small river and I was exploring along the river. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacarandas

The Jetty

Dream 7 January 2024