Dream 7 January 2024

Last night I dreamed I was at a small Harry Styles performance and there were all these girls huddled around the stage watching. I was stuck at the back and couldn't see, tried pushing in between girls but they pushed me away getting angry at me. I started crying. At the end of the show harry was looking around at all the audience. I was at the back behind everyone making these giant flags supporting harry. Harry was suddenly also a huge giant, about 10 to 20 stories high. He finally noticed I was never able to see his show. He started talking to me and tried to cheer me up and gave me free tickets to my next show. One of my old friends from childhood was there in the audience too and was trying to support me to harry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacarandas

The Jetty