Dreams Tuesday 11 August - beach, dogs & guinea pigs in big cage
I dreamed I was living in some kind of mental ward or mental health support house and one of the patients took me out for a drive to a beach. It was a beautiful beach but sheltered by islands. We got out and walked around to the picnic area where I saw noisy miner birds with a baby but they had more purple and green on them. They must have evolved to have more colour where I was which was the Sydney area. We went to this big cage which had some little pet dogs inside. You could climb in there from the top down a ladder which I did and I saw the doggies which were in smaller cages inside the big cage. I also realised there were smaller cages with pet guinea pigs. So I opened one of their cages and 2 acted shy and scared but one of them was so friendly and came towards me and I picked up and cuddled this friendly guinea pig that loved me.
Comments
Post a Comment