Dreams Tuesday 21 July - Butcher bird, Olly Alexander

I dreamed I was in the car with my family I think and we were driving down the highway and a butcher bird spotted me in the car and swooped down and flew alongside the car then flew into the car and flew into the backseat with someone and I grabbed the butcher bird and cuddled it in my hands. It just wanted to be with me and wanted me to cuddle it. 
We went off the highway soon after and eventually came to a beautiful picnic area with a lake with mostly wilderness and mountains surrounding but there were some holiday cabins by the lake as well. We were going to have lunch by the lake. 

I also dreamed Olly Alexander was chatting to me on Snapchat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem - Feeling Ugly

Poem - Koda The Kitty

Poem - Disabled People