Dreams Saturday 11 July - Parents new home
I dreamed my parents bought and moved into a large new luxury home. You walked down some tiled steps to get to the home. The home has a large verandah across the whole back of the house and a very spacious backyard which was landscaped nicely along the back fence. To the right you could see forest in the distance which would make for a beautiful view but new houses were still going to get built that way so I was worried that a new house next door would block the view.
I remember playing handball with a little boy I think but then it was 2 kittens I was playing with and they were chasing the ball.
I saw that down by the back fence there was a luxury granny flat or self contained unit that was part of the home as well. I suggested that it be used as a multifunctional space.
I also remember talking to my Nanna or an older lady. She was talking about my body and I explained to her that mainstream society thought only thin was attractive but that there were smaller communities of people that thought plus size women were attractive and beautiful. She seemed to understand but then said "they probably tell you you're beautiful to sell you a sexy black top or dress"
I felt so frustrated and upset that she didn't seem to understand what I'd been talking about.
I also dreamed I'd bought lots of groceries and took them home before realising I had forgotten to pay but no-one had noticed. Which I was panicking about and trying to figure out what to do.
I also dreamed me and my friend Nicole were trying on and buying lots of cute clothes and I was so excited and happy.
Comments
Post a Comment