Dreams Saturday 1 August 2026 - Grandma's house, in a rush, war
I dreamed there was a war going on and I was with either Brad Pitt or some other big movie star and luckily I was able to find a safe shelter in case bombs went off. I also dreamed I was at my grandma's place and had stuck these drawings I did to her front door and window and I had to leave with my mum in a hurry and suddenly decided to take the drawings off cause I thought they weren't very good and would be embarassed if relatives came over and saw them. But I was only able to remove one before I had to rush off in the car with my mum. The theme of that dream seems similar to my last dream where I went on holiday but forgot to bring my luggage.
Comments
Post a Comment