Dreams 31 July 2026 - Gold Coast Holiday

I dreamed I went on holiday to the gold coast with my dad and a friend. I realised I forgot to pack most of my luggage and didn't have any clothes. I think I had my handbag though and thought maybe I could just find the nearest Kmart and buy some new clothes for my holiday. 
It was a very busy holiday we went to and looked brand new. I waited on a seat in the reception while my dad checked us in. There was a painting of the whole hotel on a walk just outside the reception. 
Our room was upstairs near the reception and was very spacious. I looked in one of the 2 mini fridges and saw delicious looking strawberries in the fridge that I was going to eat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem - Feeling Ugly

Poem - Koda The Kitty

Poem - Disabled People