dreams Monday 1 June - Brazil, luxury hotel

I dreamed I went on a holiday to Brazil and was staying with a friendly family of 10 people who seemed to have American accents. 
We were touring around some areas of Brazil including a Botanical gardens where I saw so many unique Brazillian plants. I remember seeing the rainforest and how some company was planning to destroy a lot of the rainforest for their company which was very sad. 
I remember going to a movie theatre in Brazil which was different from other countries. The chairs were bigger and there was a built in compartment next to the seat to put drinks and treats. 
I also remember walking in a city and I'm not sure if this was in Brazil but I dropped an apple which went rolling through the city and I was trying to find it. Apparently that was a common thing in my culture. The apple rolled near a luxury hotel which I think I went to stay at in my dream. 
In the hotel me and someone who was going to stay with me went up in a lift to the top floor on the 4th floor or so. Our hotel room was on the far right. Our hotel room had kind of a mini arcade area with so many arcade games and even another room with a desk filled with colouring books and pens and jigsaw puzzles and all sorts of fun things. There was also 2 kitchen areas that were set up so well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem - Feeling Ugly

Poem - Koda The Kitty

Poem - Disabled People